Frequently Asked Questions
How do I use the wall and window stickers?
The following guidelines should be observed to ensure a trouble free application of your wall stickers:
- Plan the layout of your wall stickers. If necessary use a pencil to lightly mark their location.
- Ensure that the chosen surface is smooth, dry, clean and free of dust or grease. If the walls need to be cleaned, ensure they have dried before applying the wall stickers.
- Carefully peel the wall stickers off the backing sheet.
- Apply the wall stickers to the chosen surface with a flat hand or ideally using a soft dry & clean cloth.For best results, smooth the stickers from the centre outwards.
Are there any areas I shouldn’t put the stickers?
- Do not apply the wall stickers to freshly painted surfaces; we recommend the paint is allowed to dry for at least four weeks before applying the wall stickers.
- Do not position the wall stickers near or on radiators as the heat may cause them to peel off the surface.
- Wall stickers are a decorative items & not a toy. Please keep out of the reach of children aged under 36 mon
How do I remove the stickers?
To remove the wall sticker, use a hair dryer to gentle warm the wall stickers before carefully peeling them off the surface.
How do I clean the stickers?
Wall stickers can be cleaned by gently wiping them with a clean cloth. Do not use household cleaners or abrasives to clean them.